Friday, November 4, 2011

A DANGER!!!

You won't belive it! I was walking down a rocky steep road that lead to a deep dark tunnel that looked like the ash of the Puppet Master. When I entered the tunnel I tripped over a rock ‘YOUCH’ I cried as my voice echoed through the tunnel and came to a pulse . As I hauled myself up I saw two gleaming lights, like blood red eyes staring back at me in the thick shadow. I saw the most peculiar creepy creature that I’ve seen in my journal. Dripping with blood and with dead bodies around it on the ground, covered with flies. It only had hind legs , purple glimmering scales like plums , a big lion tail , a sixteen foot tall spiky neck and one big head, so I thought ...
I stepped back as the clumsy monster stood up to strike. I reached for my rucksack and took my chisel and chopped its head off as it struck, seven more heads grew back !!! How am I going to get of this one now?
By Tauryn Payne a.k.a. Charlie Small

No comments:

Post a Comment