Friday, November 4, 2011

Land Of The Roboticons

Pop! Out of the worm hole I came. Crash! Crawling through the broken remains of a ranch slider that was as shiny as some trickling, troublesome, turquoise slime.
Whew I said almost to myself...but who was I talking to?
Click! I turned around as slow as a snail. Right there before my eyes was a darlic looking robot.
“Friend or foe?” It said.
“f...f...f...friend!” (which was pretty obvious because no one wants to get vaporized like a wet piece of paper being shredded in half!)
“Good what is your n...n...n...name?” It started to say but broke down; my chance of getting home was swept away in the hot tropical breeze of this...this robotic island!
I was on an island populated by robots! Ahhhhhh! I said running around franticly what do I do?
I saw a flash of red, green, red, green I looked up, down, up, down - it’s a gravity Bot one of Jakeman’s latest inventions. Upgraded edition! They shoot lasers out of their eyes like burning flames. How do I get of this island!?...

By Ryan Oliver aka Charlie Small

No comments:

Post a Comment