Friday, September 23, 2011

Terrible Terrors

You won’t believe what I found! It’s a black slimy 8ft tall monster with yellow teeth and claws the size of a couch and flowing out of its mouth is swamp green, gooey gunk. Its eyes were as red as blood in fire and they looked so fierce it would send ten pro wrestlers running for the Military. But worse was its tail, it looked like a triceratops tail with a hole in it which bursts out gas and makes you hallucinate your worst nightmares. I’ll tell you more soon bye.....

Where am I? It looks like a tent made of branches and large leaves. As I walked outside I was on the most beautiful island I’d ever seen, it had vines wrapped around trees with puffins on branches.

The wind was calm and the water sparkled with the sounds of seagulls in the distance.

“I should stay here, take a break” I said.... GOOD GOLLY WHAT IS THIS! IT LOOKS LIKE A 10 FT YELLOW SILVERBACK! Its teeth looks like 2 crocodiles which are 12 meters long, its eyes are as small as grapes. I’ll get to you soon after I deal with this evil monkey bye!




By Jaden Johnson aka Charlie Small.

No comments:

Post a Comment