Friday, November 4, 2011

The Water fall of death!

“Wooooooooooooooow where are we going?” “Wait and see sonny!” said the old man as he turned the boat around.
That’s unusual a........a.......a..... big lamb. What I tort that was funny we never see one of those . we only see one of those at Jake
man Island. Are you ak charley yes I said and how do you know my name. its along story it all sated when zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz owno he properly new the way back home! . what said the old man zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.he was like a woooooooooow wake up wake up I said as I rolled him this is the end I tort!! We were heading strait for a waterfall. owno I said just then a tug slipped out of know wear and arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mayday were going down said the old man .arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr than this risky rock slipped out this will do I tort to myself but what about the old man I can’t hold on hold on to him to what am I going to do! take him or save myself! Help me!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it was a dinosaur just then a bucket fill of sleeping power came fizzing down !charley charley wake up come on charley where are we now........ I said mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm washed up on a beach said the old man and if you are wondering what my name is well my name is max max small. WHAT my dad I tort how did he get here !!!!!!!!Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm skusme but how did you how did you get here!!!!!!!! Well when you were small I went to mow the lawn I found a peace off and went to get it in the trees and I fell on a waterfall and ended up here in that cave over there . in that cave I tort well that was strange I never saw that there in the first place.
By Laura Makin aka Charlie Small

No comments:

Post a Comment