Friday, November 4, 2011

The Big Bang...

”Kid, kid, kid.” I woke up to hear Captain Cut-Throat yelling in my ear! “Wake up kid!”
Oh no I’m still on the Betty Mae, I thought I’d left this thing years ago (see my journal the Pirate Galleon). “You’ve been asleep for too long your going in the water.” Captain Cut-throat said. “No, No! NOOOOOOO” I shouted “Ha ha heave” the crew said in strength, SPLASH!!!
I smell shark, Oh no there’s a big great white shark feasting on a school of pilys. Luckily I have a pop up boat one of Jakemans inventions and a net to catch some food. Oh when I was on the ship I was BULLIED! Yep me Charlie Small being bullied by a girl, and I almost died four times. The ship doesn’t look much different to any other pirate ship in the world. (Apart from her husband’s one)
“Captain Cut-Throat why did you do that you really mean bully?”
“Because you were being a nuisance!” Captain Cut-Throat bellowed” Grrrr!” I replied. Splish splash is the sound of my hands thrusting though the water.
“Suckers!” I shouted as I clambered onto dry land, Bang, Bang, CABOOM!!! “Aaaaarrrrrhhhhh” I screamed, because they were firing cannon balls at me. I sprinted for two days until I found a jungle. Climbing the tallest tree trying to rest I was taken...

By Dion aka charlie small.

No comments:

Post a Comment