Friday, November 4, 2011

The Mistake.

I’ve been awoken by a yum smell; it smelt as nice as pie. I hear things clanging and crashing! I look out the window to see a restaurant.
I walked a little closer and saw that it was called the Big Tree. I walked inside and looked through my rucksack for some money. YES 40 bucks. I walked to the cashier and brought food. Just then I saw a sigh saying Train station. Ok I’ll use my ticket from my rucksack.
When I wasn’t looking a piece of paper fell off the sign, it said the Betty MAE.
When I went out I said wow this doesn’t look like the train station. I was so busy looking around I didn’t notice I was stepping aboard Captain Cut Throats ship. Then I heard her voice, “Good to have you back!” She said. “Now get to work!!!”

By Aidan Garrity a.k.a Charlie Small

No comments:

Post a Comment